13.6.13

details and a recipe

I have a lot to learn.

I make this simple soup when I don't feel much hungry but still I need nourishment:

1 cup of boiling water, 1tbs white miso paste, firm tofu, few dried shiitake mushrooms,
1 finely sliced spring onion, Japanese soy sauce, sesame seeds.

Grab your favourite bowl, mix the miso paste with a spoon or two of water, add the 

boiling water, stir, add the mushrooms, cut the tofu in cubes 
( I use 1/3 of a confection of 250gr) then add it to the soup along with 
a dash of soy sauce, spring onion and sesame seeds.
 *All the ingredients I use are organic.


Have a nice weekend!










15 comments:

helensarahvaughan said...

i love your tea pot,

Polly (nice kind of blue) said...

Mmm sounds good. I love that tea pot too!

WSAKE said...

such lovely details... all this fabric...

ALoadofOldTat said...

Lovely images.

naa said...

beautiful images!!! So calm and nice...
(btw: I have a lot to learn too....)

Sylv. said...

J'aime tous ces tissus et ces fleurs...

Kylie Hunt said...

Your soup sounds amazing and I love your photos Alessandra :) Love your teapot too. Did you make that trivet in the last photo? I'm going to blog about the beautiful pot holder you gave me soon. Have a lovely weekend! Kx

. said...

Thank you all! :)
Kylie, The trivet was a gift from Xenia of Eau de Nil, beautiful isn't it? Oh and I've seen your post on fb this morning, thank you! love the little wooden bowl you've put... now I'm curious to see which plant you'll choose! X

ibb said...

Lovely moments...thanks for sharing...love the last photo...is so calm transmiting...

Mulot said...

Me too - simplicité and peace

querido diário said...

Soup is my Nº1 comfort food :)

Hope ypour week is going great!

Louise said...

yum! It sounds perfect for those times.

Vix said...

hello! I'm new around here and I could not leave your blog without saying how much I like all the nice details of your home :)

Following!

la casita said...

Thanks again ladies x

hello Vix, nice to hear from you, thank you! :))

elisa said...

Oh, I've never added mushroom to my miso soup, I have to try!
I'm back from holidays and ready to read a bunch of lovely posts of yours.
yeah ;)